looking at the picture below, you will think what you are seeing is the image of a baby girl right? well, lemme shock you , its actually a baby boy, and the hair you are seeing, is just a work or art and creativity by a young lady..  Yes, thats what makeup/costuming can do..   check out the pictures and unraveling below..
360fashionhub



 The Father of the baby shared these photo with the tag "Okay here is a photo of my male child whom my sister transformed into a female one..lol. Most of my friends and relatives are saying he looks better as a girl while some others are saying as a boy is better. Lmao. Please let me know what you and your fans think because I can't stop laughing."
Axact

Confidence Ezemadu

is a lover of information and technology and has since spent some reasonable amount learning what works and what doesnt. Currently I run this blog to enhance and promote the digital culture in Africa.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: