A blog reader shared his awesome experience with Dudu Osun Soap.. and I think it's worth reading..
Dudu osun is a very good exfoliator.This is because it contains palm kernel ash and other natural ingredients that leaves your skin very clean and also gently exfoliates it to bring about a glowing and evenly toned skin.

It serves as a very effective anti dandruff/hair growth shampoo and conditioner..I have always been
plagued by dandruff..even head and shoulders couldn't fight it!I used my regular shampoo first to wash my hair,then I used dudu osun to wash it for a second time.You wil discover that it makes your hair squeaky clean and also soft enough to comb as though you used conditioner.I weaved my hair last week and my stylist had to ask what I used to eradicate dandruff from my scalp.
So,its that good...

its a very good treatment for pimples and blackheads...when used alongside shea butter..

I use it as a make up remover/face cleanser..I swear,its amazing Formerly,I use purederm make up removing face wipes..after bathing,I stil see traces of make up on my towel when I dry my face.With dudu osun,I just moisten my face a little with water,and rub the soap on my face and neck..

It may sting a little because of the lemon in the soap.I wash it off after 3-5 minutes..this leaves my face well cleansed,evenly toned and glowing.
Anyways,I have been using it for a month and my skin glows like it has never done.That's what prompted me to do this review on it...from the uses I outlined above,if it doesn't suit your skin,you can use it on your hair,or even as a treatment for skin dermatitis.
Axact

Confidence Ezemadu

is a lover of information and technology and has since spent some reasonable amount learning what works and what doesnt. Currently I run this blog to enhance and promote the digital culture in Africa.

Post A Comment:

1 comments: